18 May 2012

cod




Cod is one of the best fish I (Gunnar) eat and cook. Fried and then oven baked, delicious. It's so easy to use most types of vegetables with it when cooking. This time I used yellow peppers, capers, haricot beans, lemon, shallot onion and garlic. Pretty good. Have to admit I sneaked a few slices of Parma ham too.

I simply roasted the cod in good olive oil, 1-2 minutes on each side in a hot pan. Then put it in an oven proof dish. I softened the vegetables in the same pan and shattered it all over the cod in the dish. Squeezed half a lemon over it, seasoned with salt and pepper (to taste). Put a good capers over all and then sneaked in the parma ham. Preheated the oven 180°, put it in for 25-30 minutes. Not bad to eat with good potatoes. I pre boiled them without skin. Cut each one in two and baked in the oven until crispy and golden. Bon apetit. 



Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...