14 May 2012

the meaning of photos


I ´m (Halla Bára) very fond of these two photos and I hang them together in our bedroom. They evoke good memories and I always enjoy looking at them. We decorate our home with photos, moments we feel are beautiful and have aesthetic values in different ways. The pictures are both in color and black and white. They create different atmosphere, some match together, others stand alone. But probably in the end they create a whole. The colors in them can be found in our home. For example black, blue, gray and white in the bedroom with some wood and I think the room always looks nicer when I find something green to put in a vase. Precisely the colors found in these two images.
The photos are taken in May and June 2006 in Umbria and San Gimignano Italy.


Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...