14 August 2012

home offices and creative environment


I posted about childrens rooms few days ago after searching some images I´ve collected over the years. Now I´m doing the same after flipping through images of home offices I started thinking of! For most of the people working from home, it´s a dream come true – working from a beautiful home office is another dream not all of us have the opportunity to fulfill. The images I picked show:  
–very creative spaces and environment
–that isn´t difficult to change if needed
–mixed and personal style, quite simple and raw on the edges
–photos and art walls and some great collage
–furniture and all accessories are from all over and puzzled nicely together
–books and magazines are on show











Via: Skona Hem / Taverne Agency / Marie Caire Maison / 
Elle Decor / Stil Inspiration / Agent Bauer
Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...