01 August 2012

spring-summer 2007 or 2012?


Spring-summer of Ralph Lauren Home 2007 were a special favorite of mine. Just the overall mood in the cottage, the colors, rugs, different textile and the whole set up. As I decided to find these images again I´ve been looking at them again and again and I´ve come to that conclusion that I feel they always look more and more stunning – really my cup of tea (as I love good tea)! And the greatness in my opinion is that it´s impossible to see if this collection is for now or some years ago. That means great design and great thinking in design where the meaning is not the latest trends; more classic to build on, what´s now, whether it´s old or new. Just make your one style. Feel personal. 






Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...