11 September 2012

refinement and elegance in belgium


It's been a while since I first saw this image above. I've kept it since as it has a real charm and the rug made the difference for me. The beautiful surrounding is delineated by the rug and the furniture set up and alignment is unconventional. That's why I was thrilled when I found more images from the home. It's in Antwerp Belgium and owned by the architect Vincent Van Duysen. It's minimal but warm as it's covered in beautiful textile such as linen in furniture all over, the rugs are colossal and make a statement, long curtains, pillows well chosen. The home has a certain elegance, it´s refined and well edited and has a strong characteristics and tranquility ... and some very strong Belgian influences. 









Photosource: Planete Deco via Yellow Trace
Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...