25 October 2012

being there


A place I would be ready to explore a bit more?

Definitely this home in Queenscliff Australia. The curiosity would drive me to the other side of the world, but probably to spend more time than a weekend down there. Too far from Iceland. But this amazing cottage is a home to Deb Kavaliunas who has been a true collector her whole life. Really! She has done a great job and owns this super cool plus sweet things she combines in a mix that creates a story you would like to read.
The eggs started it all for me. Seeing this image a while ago, showing the beauty in eggs; their form, colors and texture, made me want to see some more. When I found the home visit I had no excuse not to post the fairytale home.







Photos: Sharyn Cairns, Homelife / Stylist: Heather Nette King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...