12 October 2012

listen – when working

Hekla - film Ilford ISO 100


My wife was encouraging me to tell you what music I listen to when working on my images. I really need to listen to something and I really enjoy it too, as I like also to listen to some artists I haven't heard their music before. Sometimes it bothers her a bit; when she is maybe concentrating herself (as we're working together, sitting side by side!). But not anymore I think, as I've been listening a lot to low-key music she loves. Sigur Rós is my all time favourite and now it's also Ólafur Arnalds, Ólöf Arnalds and Einar Schewing. But Retro Stefson, Of Monsters and Men, Ásgeir Trausti, Klassart are some of the great young Icelandic artists you will not be disappointed listening to. So amazing. 

Following is a link to a song by Ólafur Arnalds, called, Firsta, from his album Living Room Songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwSWDwfsnMg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...