Bathrooms I think have some X-factors to steal. Useful ideas for bathrooms in renovations and many more for beautiful bathrooms in need for some extra touch.
1. Floor lamp and unconventional rug for a bathroom. Two great ideas.
2. The easiest way – some photos on a string to decorate.
3. I'll never get tired of telling people to put some paintings and photographs in the bathroom.
4. Half and half; two colour scheme, great display and perfect unconventional pendant.
5. Focus on one wall and give it a new life with totally different tiles than used to be there.
–See more images by clicking the read more button–
6. Use different kind of materials to mix but match perfectly.
7. Great wall lamp to add a different flair.
8. Striped rug or something else than usual.
9. Great way is to find some new kind of fittings - kitchen island from Ikea; how creative!
10. Sea blue wall and you need nothing more.
Some extra images: