In most cases the entrances are far too small. Nothing more to say. We need to keep there far too much stuff so why aren't these spaces a little bit bigger? The entrance is often more of an open closet than a welcoming room as it's supposed to be. Actually, that room in the house is the first one you and your guests enter and see of your home. It should reflect you and your family and the home overall. Lets look at ten different entrances that could help you get some usable ideas to steal.
1. Clean and airy with some help from Ikea and great DIY ideas. Notice the hangers
fitted in the Ikea shelf.
2. Unusal way of decorating the entrance, a mood board with some hangers.
3. Tiny space and great looking, just to keep the today's stuff.
4. Almost no space, but the pendant and the floor makes it charming.
5. A little bit more space to play with colours and furniture.
See five more entrances by clicking the read more button
6. Hangers all around, very usable.
7. A well fitted closet and a nice colour palette.
8. Big art can be a great focus point in an entrance.
9. Always charming, a painted door is so lovely inside out.
10. Everything needed but well edited for a small space.