26 January 2014

fairy light the whole year

hallabára / home and delicious


For a while I had been searching for an old fashioned fairy light with big light bulbs. I had seen some but was never fully convinced, they were too big, long, more outdoor types and quite expensive. Then I found this one in a catalogue from a hardware store in Reykjavík and felt it was the right one. I was always on my way looking at it but when it was almost Christmas I finally went and surprise-surprise, 50% discount. Home I went super happy with my new fairy light and I probably will be for a very long time. It's also for outdoor use so in my future garden this is it! 






3 comments:

  1. Æðisleg sería, hvaða búð var það sem að þú keyptir þetta í?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...