12 February 2014

1–10: see it in soft colours



1–10

Last friday I was talking about colours and showing you some lovely images in green. I mentioned the importance of choosing the right colours and hues at home, if not going the route to stronger colours. Stop for a moment, linger on and consider if some other might be the correct one at home instead of straight white. To show you what I meant I found some images to support my case. Interesting homes in soft hues that really matters in the overall feeling. Grey, green, pink, brown. Undertones to strengthen the interior palette and make the difference.

– Read more to see all the images –










See all the homes, more photos and sources on H&D's Pinterest 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...