07 February 2014

green with envy




Soon I will be announced the ambassador of colours here in Iceland! Aha, might be, but I'll never get tired of getting people realise how important it is to choose the right colour on the walls. Then I'm not talking bold or dark colours all the time, also white and soft tones, as choosing them is equally important. For too many people white is THE colour to choose without thinking of the style of the house or the building, the interior, the colour palette inside etc. The colour choice needs to be carefully considered and well thought of to get the WOW factor we all need and makes us happy. 

– Read more and see all the green images – 



Lately we've been working hard with the NCS-colour panel! We are working on a super exciting project you soon will get to know more of. We have been trying tons of tones to find the correct ones and will be using quite many of them really. 
And to get out of the comfort zone I really wanted to try some green ones like on the following images. Since I saw these images (it all started with the Vipp image with the black framed mirror) I've been dying to try it and now I've gotten the change. I love it. It's such a beautiful colour that if interested you should not hesitate. It complements white, black, grey and natural tones so perfectly. 
I can't wait to decorate the space we're designing. You'll see the result later on, when it's closer to spring. When everything is getting greener outside, so will be the spring interior of us!













1, 2, 3 – Emma Persson Lagerberberg styling / Petra Bindel photography
4, 5, 6 – Vipp via Scandinavian Deco






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...