03 February 2014

monday's mix: can't be better!


hallabára / home and delicious


Today is monday, the 3rd of february. Quite a fine day for me. It couldn't start better as I got this beautiful present from my big lion as she reminds me of her and the time that passes by. Couldn't be better at all, don't you think? Now I'm on my way to my 81 year old mother in law. I cooked some sicilian pesto on linguine and nutella cheese cake and she is cooking something delicious too and baking my favourite cake. Gunnar's family meets there every monday during the winter time and has some lunch his mother makes. It's a great tradition. Have a nice day!






2 comments:

  1. What a great picture.
    Yummy sounds delicious.
    Greetings
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thanks
      this gift is precious
      and the lunch, by the way, was delicious

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...