This monday shows life as a painting. Still life of the images of life as we see it. I can get really impressed when seeing beautiful paintings of everyday objects. It was of course done by the masters early in the last century but seeing some later masterpieces of displays of life make my interest. Following is the life painted on canvas.
– Read more to see the paintings –
1. Henry Joseph Harpignies / In the studio
2. Stephanie Lee
3. Emile-Othon Friesz / 1943
4. Wang Yuping / Dark Series No. 1 / 1989
5. Marc Chagall / Interior with Flowers / 1918