21 March 2014

FRIDAY AND FREE




Sometimes it feels good to be right – but not always! Remember I told you about the hardness of March in Iceland? It turned out I was correct. The weather has been crazy in the northern and western part of the country. Snowing constantly, the roads closed and snow tunnels to drive through. Here in the capital it's summer compare to that although you feel it's sooo cold and windy. That's why the weekend must be taken for some coziness and high hopes of better times ahead – and helpfully spring in few weeks time ... covered in snow. I guess many of you will be enjoying time in the country, in your cottage, relaxing and breathing nature. 

– Read more and get inspired for the weekend –









1-5 / 1-5









2 comments:

  1. I simply love your country, but I do think that it is very hard with the weather. I was in august last year and I was asking myself how it is for you, icelanders to live in such a cold and windy (especially windy) area. For me it was great to come from a very hot weather to 10 degrees Iceland, but I admit that I was very well dressed and I was passing by icelandic girls in sandals :)). I want to tell you that I simply love your blog, I discovered it I think a month ago, but since then I am addicted. I hope you will have a really nice and cozy weekend. And I can not wait until I will come to your country again. It is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your lovely words - iceland is a land of contrasts and juxtapositions - probably no better place to live but can be hard to handle! nice hearing that you've been here and hopefully you can feel some connection between my blog and iceland in an international way!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...