11 March 2014

HOME VISIT: PORTLAND




It's been quite a while since I first saw this image above. I instantly felt it nice and interesting, and the home cozy and comfy. Then what? I got in contact with Julie Pointer at Kinfolk because of work. We got well together and have been in touch since because of a workshop and dinner we've done for Kinfolk gatherings. One day I was searching for home visits when this image popped up in front of me and the home was the home of Julie in Portland! Strange world? Julie is such a nice person, and although I know she has done some changes in her home, I wanted to post it as the home represents her exactly I had imagined it would be. You can read the article about Julie here on Design Sponge and see a lot more of picks. 

– But read more as usual, to see more images from Julie's home –














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...