17 March 2014

MONDAY'S MIX: INSTAGRAM'S MIX




It's monday today (no science) and I think it's not a bad idea to flip through some Instagram picks that got my attention last week and you might like. Probably it's a new column on the blog, as on Instagram you can find endless of photos that are worth getting into the light. Instagram can be a bit of a time-thief, so for me I try to be organised and not follow to many ... but of course I always find some more interesting one to follow! 

– Read more to see the picks and why they are here –






Display, plants, art.


The neck scarf is back.


Big grey turtleneck.


Floor. Timber. Colours.


Textile. Pattern mix.


An easy way to propose.


Different view of Paris.


Hat. Sunglasses.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...