13 March 2014

STYLE: WE ARE SAILING



I know, I know. You have probably already welcomed the spring BUT it might be a bit cold though it's sunny and blooming has started. Isn't it? Then you need a multifunctional outerwear, possible to fit over a sweater or t-shirt. The sailor jacket, or peacoat, is probably the answer. Total classic and once you have it, you will always use it. In navy it fits all dresses and style versions. I've been having this idea/illusion that the peacoat is the answer to all my weather-cold-Iceland-I need a jacket problems and I'm stronger in my opinion exactly NOW. Last two days have been a bit warm and still and some Icelandic spring feeling but now ... snowing! Then the navy peacoat might help me out, when I need to go out, and also cheer me up! 

– Read more to see all the peacoats –











1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...