04 April 2014

GOOD READING FOR THE WEEKEND II




It's already been a month since I recommended some great homes and articles to read during the weekend. These are from my collections (my bookmarked stuff to keep and read later) and I feel many of you might like to see and read it too. You've probably seen most of them before, but it's always interesting to read again and again like a great book. Have a good weekend! 

– Read more to see all the homes –





Raw simplicity via Vosgesparis. 

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE



It's always nice to flip through the homy tours at Living etc magazine. This home I always like.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE



The walls in the bedroom were enough to grab my attention.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE



A home for sale a while ago but so nice.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE



From Australia. I always appreciate reading from there. 

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...