08 April 2014

HOME VISIT: FLASHBACK TO COPENHAGEN




A I try to be selective of the homes I publish on Home and Delicious, part of it is showing you some of my all time favourite homes. Now it's time for one. I've been reading and flipping through my Elle Decorations on my iPad and there this lovely visit was in one of the issue. I remember that I instantly fell for it when I saw it first. It's the home of the Danish fashion designer Susanne Rutzou in Copenhagen, published in Elle Decoration UK, shot by Heidi Lerkenfeldt and styled by Pernille West. This home is shaking by personal vibe and attention to details that matter for the family. The mix of furniture from contemporary to classical Scandinavian. The layout of furniture. The shelvings used along the wall and behind the sofa. Objects placed surprisingly. I think it's just super interesting to search to details! Steal some ideas for your own home. 

– Read more to see all the photos from Susanne Rutzou's –



























1 comment:

  1. Fantastic images! I love the contrast between white and all the other colors. Very clean, sophisticated, simple, just beautiful! -Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...