30 April 2014

STYLE: GUNNAR'S LOOKS TO LOVE I




As we can imagine many men have strong opinions on how women should dress, what they like on women and so on. I admit without hesitation that I just love clothes. Scrolling down Pinterest for inspiration and to pin to the board I have there. I've always be like that. But what about my other half, the photographer, the other Home and Delicious member? Ok, he surely has strong opinions on how women should dress and it's not just me knowing it – it's also his mother, youngest sister and my girlfriends etc. That's why I thought I should ask him on regular basis on Home and Delicious about his opinion on style and fashion. The first question to him is simply:

CHOOSE SOME LOOKS YOU LOVE

– Read more to see what Gunnar chose this first time – 














1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11





2 comments:

  1. I can totally see you in all those outfits! Did he pick you because he liked your taste or did he just steal yours? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear!
    he was very excited to ask me what I thought about his choice
    of course I truly liked it and was super happy
    about our style, that's a good question - probably ours have merged a bit during the years and also evolved, but as all good couples...we don't always agree with each other!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...