07 May 2014

details: TV IN GOOD COMPANY




The tv can be tricky in interior design and styling. Many people don't want it in the main living area to be the focal point in the room, while others think it's better to have it in there to use the room and bring the family together. And of course there are probably most of the people that don't have a choice because of no spare room. 
When in the main living area there is no reason to think it can't be displayed nicely. See these images following; allow the tv to be a part of a gallery wall or a display. The you hide it in a way around beautiful objects and it feels super homey and everybody's happy! 








2 comments:

  1. I have always had my tv attached on my wall. I think it;s about time I try out something new. Thank you for the tips! -Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than welcome
      I'm quite obsessed about this and working on some in my cottage!
      good luck...

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...