10 July 2014

around the world: IN SHORTS




I have a confession to make: I haven't wear shorts this summer. I haven't been able to because of the weather. It has never given me the chance to. Now it's the 10th of July and the sun is never shining, the temperature around 13 degrees celsius during the day and raining every day. Probably the worst summer ever weather wise. Therefor I really need to force myself to find something summery to post. Wow how negative I feel! 
As we are heading for a road-trip around Iceland, I find myself deciding what to pack as it's already autumn. Thick and warm clothes as my summer one are still in the summer plast-box in my basement. Can you believe it? But I daydream about being nicely dressed in shorts and feeling the sun and the heat on my bare legs. (Now Gunnar just came home: Uff, it's so cold outside...and when he says so it's really cold). 

– Read more for all the shorts  – 













3, 8 / others via H&D Pinterest 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...