12 September 2014

fashionweek: FOR YOU TO WEAR

STYLE



With street style photography and personal fashion blogs the fashion world has changed. So has the fashion driven media. Now we're longing to see how people are dressed in real life and when the fashion weeks are running we like to see nice clothing and combinations on people attending the runways as much as the collection presented. I always search the street style features on the major websites these fashion weeks and think the same; as much as I like to see interestingly and nicely dressed people I search for combinations and look that suits me for everyday life here in Reykjavík. Now I searched the great Tommy Ton on Style.com and stopped immediately when I saw these images that are following. I hope you'll do that too!

– Read more to see all the images from Tommy Ton on Style.com –

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...