13 October 2014

IT'S SWEATER WEATHER

STYLE




Clear blue sky this time of the year in Iceland equals IT'S TIME TO PUT ON A WARM SWEATER. As it's not raining as the last few weeks, or months, or since May maybe...it's cold outside but really lovely. I often wonder how it is in California for example, where the weather and temperature is always 20 plus and all the cool autumn and winter clothes hit the stores. There is almost no need for most of it. But I would choose the climate rather than the clothes I guess! These cozy sweaters are some I've fallen for and would have a great need for...all year round as I'm in Iceland. 

– Read more to see all the photos of the sweaters I picked –











1 / 2 / 3 / 4-6 / 7





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...