24 November 2014

DELICATESSEN IN THE HEART OF REYKJAVIK

 FOOD




Recently a new delicatessen was opened in our neighbourhood. Which is great as it was desperately needed. It's in an old building, the space was cleared, designed and renovated in the same spirit as the age of the house tells. The design company HAF put their name on the design. The delicatessen named Kjöt og fiskur (meat and fish), is owned by great basketball players, very well known, and their friend who happens to be a baketball coach, so no surprise my husband (the photographer and the basketball coach) is going to be a regular customer!




– Read more to see all the photos –











Gunnar Sverrisson / Home and Delicious











2 comments:

  1. I want to make shopping in this shop ! I wish I come in your country, vive l'Islande !
    Berenice Big from korsica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who knows one day? I wish I could travel to korsica...I feel it's amazing and I love the warm climate!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...