20 January 2015

DARK, DRAMATIC, EDGY

INTERIORS




I find it harder and harder to be truly mesmerized by interior spaces and probably even more when we have all these millions and billions of photos floating around on the internet. Zillions are very nice but too few, to my taste, really move me. I can see a very interesting photo that makes me curious and more often than not, when seeing the whole space, apartment or a house something is missing for me. They might look gorgeous but the soul is missing, the energy and personality. That's the reason I'm not posting a home visit today. I preferred to find some intriguing photos that I love and "read" as amazing in this dark, dramatic and edgy interior that I'm always in love with! Hope you'll like it too.



–Read more to see all the dramatic photos–











1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...