20 March 2015

MINI BURGERS TO DREAM ABOUT

FOOD



Gunnar Sverrisson / Home and Delicious

It's far too long since I posted some delicious recipes. I have to admit that although I really want to do it more often I have kind of anxiety over writing recipes and translating them to English. I have to overcome this feeling! To start right now; we have truly delicious mini burgers I put together out of many ideas I had read, but my food hero, Jamie Oliver, is the main inspiration. They are a weekend treat and of course you don't need to make them in mini edition. Make your own burgers this weekend out of the best material and enjoy a home cook meal! 

–Read the recipe by clicking Read more button–





Burgers:

500 g minced beef
3 tbsp estragon or tarragon
3 tbsp parsley
3 tbsp bread crumbs
4 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tbsp dijon-honey mustard
1 egg
salt and black pepper to taste

---

cheddar cheese in slices
cooked bacon
hamburger breads of your choice, mini or regular
bernaise-sauce, home made or a good one you know of
red onion in vinegar and pinch of sugar and salt / one thinly sliced onion in 1 tbsp of vinegar

---

Mix all the ingredients together and make burgers the size of your choice. Grill them, fry them or oven-bake them in rear, medium or well done. Melt the cheese, put bacon on, onion and some sauce. Ready to enjoy with some fries, oven-baked potatoes or sweet-potatoe fries. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...