12 May 2015

ONE OF A KIND: HOME OF AMANDA HARLECH

HOME VISIT




I found the last puzzle! Recently I posted a photo of the small, old school desk beside the fireplace (photo no 3) and mentioned it was one of my favourite interior photos. Then I found a photo of the other part of this amazing living room and noticed it was the same room. And then, the photo with the big rice-paper lamp, which is also one of my favourite, was in this same house and then...and then... It is all the home of Amanda Harlech in Shropshire England. As a big lover of the English countryside, I'm also a big lover of this house. The photos are far away from being new, but it so really doesn't matter. The style is impeccable, personal, and super chic all the way. By the way; Amanda is a creative consultant and a writer and well known for being muse to Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano. 















Home of Amanda Harlech, photos via 1 / 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...