11 May 2015

...OVERALL

STYLE




Overall, I like overalls! I bought one overall from Jackpot when I was probably 12 or 13, and believe it or not...I've kept it till this day. Now my Lea has started to use it. It's quite similar to the overall Alexa Chung is wearing on a photo below. Usually I don't think so much about what suits your age. I think it's just something up to you and how you want to dress yourself and present yourself. But when it comes to overalls, I consider me and my age period more into jumpsuits, similar to what Christy Turlington is wearing below. But the reason why I might think that, is probably because when your eleven year old daughter want to dress in an overall (and you six year old too) you feel it's their time overall and you've jumped into next period that suit you better! 













Photos on Home and Delicious Pinterest boards where to find all details




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...