08 September 2015

HOME AND DELICIOUS´S NEW HOME VERY SOON


HOME AND DELICIOUS





Yesterday I received a lovely email from a Home and Delicious reader in Madrid. She asked if we weren't going to continue with Home and Delicious, as obvious, I haven't been posting on regular basis for far too long time. I told her we were definitely going to, and actually looking forward to do it, but we had just decided to take it slowly for a while and reevaluate our vision. Now the slow time is over as we are working on a new web page for Home and Delicious and hoping to launch it in few weeks time. I'm really looking forward to making Home and Delicious a proper home. As I'm a homey person, loving my home and being there. Truth be told: home is where the heart is! Read more to see the photos following this post. 





 




 Halla Bára / Home and Delicious




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh, thanks - nice and interesting to hear
      thanks for following us...hallabára

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...