19 October 2015

A HOME IN GREY IN MILANO, TAKE TWO

INTERIOR




This home in Milano is one of my all time favourite home visits ever! I posted it first a long time ago, but now the great photographer Pia Ulin has shot it for a new book by her and Hilary Robertson named Monochrome Home. When I saw that she had shot the home for the book, I was really excited to see it again after a while and how it had evolved from the first photos. And I wasn't disappointed. This home is so, so really what I like. And the city it's in helps! Read more to see all the photos by Pia Ulin from the book. 











All the photos are shot by the photographer Pia Ulin 
and are in her and Hilary Robertson new book Monochrome Home




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...