04 November 2015

MIND THE DETAILS

INTERIOR





I'm all about the details. I know. But you should never underestimate the importance of the details. Personal home isn't that personal if details of all kinds are lacking. Like I've said before, I'm not talking about stacking objects all over. It's also all about design details, details in minimalism and what so ever. I'm always fond of Ikea's Swedish website Livet Hemma and recent months they have really added more power to it with works of some great stylist. For me, what they do, says home and probably refers to more people all around then anything else. Like the photos following show us. Details are added without too much effort. They are of all kinds, personal and just some that add a twist in a display. They are arranged without looking too thought of (although really thought of!). Read more for all the photos and get some ideas on your own. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...