05 February 2016

IN HARMONY

INTERIORS I DETAILS




My Friday state of mind is heading towards this photo's direction. A cottage in the woods with lovely and relaxed interior where the overall look is so in harmony. BUT what caught my attention in the first place, as I've been keeping this photo for ages on my desktop, is the brass bed used as a day bed in the living area. Actually we have a brass bed like this and I happen to like it a lot. Our daughter Lea sleeps in it and we've been having it for ten year now. It's one of great things Ikea has made. Once we had it in our living room and it was so lovely there. When Lea needed the bed we had to change but for months now I've been trying to figure it out how to get it back! Happy Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...