11 May 2016

STORY FOUND – CHARMING MALIBU HOME

INTERIORS I HOMES




Story found is a new feature on Home and Delicious. As I've told you before, I see some photos I'm drawn to and want to know the overall picture of the home of it. I start to imagine and fabulate. Can't find anything more until...many months or years later it's in front of me. That's the story about the wonderful photo following the post. I've adored this photo for so long; the daybe, cushions, cotton fabrics, tiles, everything. Then reading a website I follow, bamm, it's there. The home of the interior designer Richard Shapiro. And you should see the whole picture for yourself! Click HERE to see his home in Malibu California. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...