18 October 2016

CLASSIC IN COLOURS

INTERIORS I DESIGN




Verner Panton was one of these poweful Scandinavian designers that left a big legacy. His design can be found all around and is a true classic. When I was reading a magazine I stopped flipping when I saw the photo above, which is from the Verpan webpage (Verner Panton). Because it's so beautiful in style; the amazing building, the wonderful colours and the classic Verner Panton design. I really love when different styles become a match, how completely different building in style and time makes the furniture from totally different time even more stand-out pieces. Notice the wall colour and the floor, how lovely. Read more for more Verpan photos. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...