31 January 2017

INDUSTRIAL MILAN LOFT

INTERIORS I HOME VISIT




A great home of 2016. Of course there are many homes that could be in the catagory of great homes published last year, but this one is very special. I also thought that this home could restart the house tours I once did every thuesday a long while ago. I've noticed that seeing homes in complete, is something that make people curious, and being positively curious is a sign of being creative! Right? This is an industrial loft in Milan with strong bohemian wibe, first seen on Remodelista. What I particularly like and love in this home is the use of the long drapes to divide the space and create some more cozy areas in otherwise open space. It also has this charming x-factor that makes a home somehow more interesting. Click HERE to see the article on Remodelista. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...