02 March 2017

BOHO MAXIMALISM

INTERIORS I STYLE




As a true devotee of mixed style, it must be kind of obvious that I like a lot of various styles. I prefer styles that go all the way and are intriguing, and from there I like to pick something out that I feel that work for me and my style. Bohemian style is one of the style choices I'm always attracted to, specially when it's mastered like in the home in the photo above. Beautifully done, relaxed, mixed style in furniture and objects, a lot of plants and some undiscribable vibe that ties it all together. That home is a masterclass in boho maximalism without being overly crowded. You really should see all the photos of it. CLICK HERE to see all the photos and read the feature. 



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...